- Name – Sarah Eaton
- Blog – this one haha!
- Twitter ID @llamacroft www.twitter.com/llamacroft
- Height – 5’6″
- Hair – dyed red
- Eyes – greenish
- Is this your first blogging conference? – No, my first one was in 2007 at De Montfort University.
- Are you attending both days? – Yes 😀
- What are you most looking forward to at BritMums Live 2015? – getting around and meeting people, also engaging with brands and hearing good speakers, and getting away for a weekend..I can’t choose a favourite part!
- What are you wearing? (Want inspiration? Check out our What I’m wearing to BritMums Live Pinterest board) – Clothes! And after last year I will definitely be dressing to maximise staying cool, it was REALLY hot in there!
- What do you hope to gain from BritMums Live 2015? – Further blogging opportunities, meet people, a bit of inspiration, and a coffee or two…
- Do you have any tips to pass on to others who may not have been before? – take a rucksack or even a ‘granny bag’ (bag on wheels) for all the merchandise you may pick up. Dress light and cool. Bring business cards.
Ok I saw this on http://www.outmumbered.com and thought what a great idea, as lately I had been almost flailing about thinking I HAVE to write but what about? This great list for the whole month of August starts with ‘introduction and a recent photo’ which is fairly straightforward, so here goes day one!
I am Sarah, I am a Mum of 5 aged between almost 17 and almost 4, that little extra bit of age is very important! One of my children is home educated. I write about all sorts of things as you can see from my blog. I originate from Suffolk – the UK one not the American county, and studied at Leicester University. I am on twitter as @llamacroft and how I came about that name is another story for another day!
Now to find a photo!
Ok, I kind of cheated, that one is about a year old. I may change the photo…