- Name – Sarah Eaton
- Blog – this one haha!
- Twitter ID @llamacroft www.twitter.com/llamacroft
- Height – 5’6″
- Hair – dyed red
- Eyes – greenish
- Is this your first blogging conference? – No, my first one was in 2007 at De Montfort University.
- Are you attending both days? – Yes 😀
- What are you most looking forward to at BritMums Live 2015? – getting around and meeting people, also engaging with brands and hearing good speakers, and getting away for a weekend..I can’t choose a favourite part!
- What are you wearing? (Want inspiration? Check out our What I’m wearing to BritMums Live Pinterest board) – Clothes! And after last year I will definitely be dressing to maximise staying cool, it was REALLY hot in there!
- What do you hope to gain from BritMums Live 2015? – Further blogging opportunities, meet people, a bit of inspiration, and a coffee or two…
- Do you have any tips to pass on to others who may not have been before? – take a rucksack or even a ‘granny bag’ (bag on wheels) for all the merchandise you may pick up. Dress light and cool. Bring business cards.
Here I am sat at the train station with a big coffee, waiting for the train to London. I always wanted one of those jobs, to be a coffee drinking train traveller. Maybe it’s a case of hankering after what you don’t have.
I love it though, the expectation, being whisked away somewhere else. The feeling of a brief escape.
People watching. That old cliché but essential to anyone who
writes. It’s as though someone’s orchestrated a cross section of society just in the waiting room.
I haven’t got a job which requires me to commute. But I’m off today to find out if I have. Whatever the outcome I’ll have the home journey to look forward to. The little routines..trying to find an electric socket for my phone charger, finally getting round to reading the magazine I shoved on my bag on the way out. Then arriving home again, probably weary, ready for the flurry of activity when I’m back home with the family.