1. I lost my last milk tooth when I was 21.
2. I had a stroke aged 31, it was in my cerebellum. Here’s a hint, asking someone if they have ‘fully recovered’ from a stroke is a bit like asking a diabetic if they are a bit less diabetic.
3. I have been on tv, modelling on Jeans for Genes day on a show presented by Melinda Messenger.
4. I have stood in local council elections twice. I did not win, twice.
5. My dad was 55 when I was born. As far as I was concerned everyone ELSE was unusual!
6. I love musicals, but they make me cry.
7. I am scared of spiders.
8. I have 5 children.
9. I got the same grade in a level Art as Damien Hirst.
10. From my late teens to my early twenties I was a vegan, but now will eat most things.
11. My house had been empty 5 years when I bought it.
12. I like shoes but have finally conceded that I have too many and am slowly selling them off on ebay.
13. I only drink proper coffee.
14. I LOVE chocolate.
15. I have a large tattoo on my back of a Phoenix.
16. I adore train journeys.
17. And following on from that I once travelled by train from Leicester to Florence and slept in Florence station because I wasn’t leaving any station at 3am.
18. I like to cook.
19. I dance Modern Jive.
20. I have spoken at the Royal Institution in London.